[TxMt] project draw open only on left please

Caius Durling nemo8686 at mac.com
Mon Jan 8 01:29:33 UTC 2007

> This guarantees that the corner of the other project window will
> always be showing, which sometimes is useful for toggling between
> windows (it would be nice to be able to use command-`), and as a
> visual reminder of what I'm working on.

⌘ ` ( command - ` ) works perfectly for toggling between project
windows for me here.  Double check its ticked under the Keyboard
Shortcuts tab of the Keyboard & Mouse prefpane in System Preferences.

⌘ ⌥ ` ( command - option - ` )goes from the current document into
the drawer (to move up/down use ↓↑ (arrow up/down)) then ⇥ (tab)
moves back  to the document.

Caius Durling
UK Student
tel:         +44 (0) 7746 746039