[TxMt] Blogging Bundle

foodfarmfuture at gmail.com foodfarmfuture at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 05:37:52 UTC 2007

Ok, it won't let me post to my blog.  It says that dialog_plugin is
v8 and dialog_tool is at v7.  I tried doing the svn co many times.
I'm almost tempted to delete TM, reinstall and try again.  Unless
anyone out there has more suggestions.  I'm not really sure where the
problem occurred, but what Herbert posted yesterday is similar to
what I keep getting.  I'm sure it's something I've done stupidly in
the past couple of days.  Before this week TM has been great, so I'm
sure it's my inexperience.  Thanks for any help.

Now I just tried doing a couple of things and really seemed to screw
things up.  The blogging bundle is still there, but doesn't work at
all.  I guess time to quit for now before I do something really stupid.

Peder