[TxMt] find-file-in-project-and-load command wanted

Bert Fitié bert at analytag.com
Sat Jan 6 11:53:19 UTC 2007

Could the list help me with the following: I like to have a command
that, when activated with the caret in a (unique) file-in-project
name, finds this file and loads it automatically in textmate.

The function I'm looking for is comparable to that offered by the
txmt URI with 2 differences: (1) with the txmt URI any text file can
be loaded (I only want a file from my textmate project) and (2) the
full path and file name needs to be specified (I only want to give
the file name).

Any help is appreciated.

-- Bert