[TxMt] Overriding ruby code

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Jan 5 15:24:04 UTC 2007

If the bundle exists in ~/Library it will override the bundle in /
Library.  Copy the blogging.rb bundle from Pristine Copy into the
Bundles directory in ~/Library and edit that.  Works for me, anyway.
I keep a backup just in case.  I've begun doing most of my editing
outside of the blogging.rb file, either in commands or in included
files, just to keep things neat and make them easier to share.

Brett