[TxMt] Problem with RubyMate

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:42:18 UTC 2007

Sean,

Looking at the log you pasted,  I see that you are using the RubyMate
from TextMate.app, but you have your own Support directory.  These
are probably out of sync.  You need to either get rid of your copy of
the support dir, (it's in "~/Application Support/TextMate"), or make
sure  you have the latest copies of the support dir and the ruby bundle.

– Alex