[TxMt] YummyFTP AutoRoute?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Jan 4 00:42:18 UTC 2007

Can someone please send me the Transmit bundle or tell me where to
find it?

I had actually tried your solution Brett and got errors, then hacked
it up worse, and finally deleted the bundle, thinking I could easily
restore it. But now it's just gone and I don't know how to get it
back :-(

Cheers,
Sean