[TxMt] Re-binding Cmd-J and Shift+Cmd+J

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Jan 3 21:02:37 UTC 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:57 PM, Brendan Dixon wrote:

> Does this help? If changing the key bindings will not work, does
> anyone have a suggestion on how I might switch the meanings of
> these keystroke sequences?

Did you try with the two command names I mentioned below? Those are
the names for the two commands you called, you should be able to
directly assign them to keys via the keybindings mechanism, just like
you've done for the other commands like movePageUp, or like you could
do for probably most of the actions listed in the link I posted.

In other words, binding centerSelectionInVisibleArea and
centerCaretInDisplay should do what you want.

> On Jan 3, 2007, at 12:22 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>> One thing you can try and do is record a macro performing this
>> operation you want and then save the macro. Then open the macro
>> file for editing in textmate or even just look at the macro in the
>> bundle editor. Doing that with the Jump To Selection item gave me
>> the command "centerSelectionInVisibleArea", while doing it for the
>> second one gave "centerCaretInDisplay".

Haris