[TxMt] Re-binding Cmd-J and Shift+Cmd+J

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Jan 3 20:22:58 UTC 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Brendan Dixon wrote:

> I was hoping to use key bindings. I suppose I could create a
> TextMate command...but won't that confuse how TextMate binds/
> handles keystrokes?

We still don't know what you are trying to do. Are you trying to bind
these two commands to different keys, or are you trying to use those
keys for a different command? I'm afraid your original post does not
make that clear, at least not to me.

One thing you can try and do is record a macro performing this
operation you want and then save the macro. Then open the macro file
for editing in textmate or even just look at the macro in the bundle
editor. Doing that with the Jump To Selection item gave me the
command "centerSelectionInVisibleArea", while doing it for the second
one gave "centerCaretInDisplay".

Hope this helps

> Brendan Dixon
> brendandixon at mac.com