[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle problem: Show TODO list never completes

Bruno mail at hinterland.nu
Tue Feb 27 13:26:25 UTC 2007

> Can you provide a minimal example of a file where this happens? i.e.
> take the file that is causing problems, copy it out of its project if
> any, to make sure it is the only one being considered, and then start
> removing chunks of the file until the command starts working?

It only happens when I run it on my 'Scripts' project. This project
contains all my shell scripts - more than a hundred items. It's clearly
a problem with one of the files, but I've no idea which. I guess the
thing to do would be create a number of projects with parts of this
folder in each, and try to narrow it down that way. I don't suppose I
could enter some kind of logging line to the Show TODOs script to give
me a clue?

Bruno