[TxMt] Working with Projects

Jay Kyburz jay at jaykyburz.com
Mon Feb 26 02:41:57 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Great to see such an active community for a text editor!

I've been using TM for a largish python project. I have quite a few
source files now and using the project draw and tabs to navigate
between them.

Anybody know how I can mark one file in my project as the file to run
using the Run Script Command.

Would I need to modify the Run Script Command for this to work?.
I've looked at it in the bundle editor but it makes no sense to me. I
tried hacking some changes in so that it would run a specific file
rather than $TM_FILEPATH but without luck.

Any help much appreciated.

Jay.