[TxMt] GTDAlt Date Picker

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sat Feb 24 22:00:36 UTC 2007

I am having a problem with the GTDAlt date picker. The date inserted
does not correspond to the date entered. So entering 12/03/2007 gives
me 2007-03-11. And entering 31/05/2007 gives me 2007-05-29.

While on the topic of the date picker a small issue about the UI.
Dates are entered day month year. I think it should be year month day
for two reasons:

1. That way it is consistent with what is entered in the file.
2. The date picker defaults to the current date which is now
February. Helpfully it doesn't allow you to pick a day not in that
month. So to enter in 31/05/2007 I first had to tab ahead to change
the month before entering the day (since there are not 31 days in
February). The year month day format would avoid this problem.

Thanks.

All the best, Mark
Mark Eli Kalderon
Department of Philosophy