[TxMt] TextMate with TeXniscope - PDF file not written to disk

Ulai Beekam ulaibeekam at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:13:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using TextMate with TeXniscope to do my LaTeX document as was described
in the LaTeX screencasts, or at least, I'm trying to.

Whenever I do two times Cmd-R quickly in a row, I get this error:

Error: PDF file not written to disk

Why is this? It looks like I cannot do two Cmd-R too quickly because it
seems that when I press it the second time it is still reading or writing in
that PDF file or something. How can I fix this behaviour? This behaviour
does not appear in TeXShop, where I can hit Typeset as many times and as
quickly as I want.

But I still don't really want to use TeXShop anymore because TextMate offers
much quicker editing, so moving back to TeXShop is not really a real
solution.

Thanks in advance,
ulai