[TxMt] textmate svn - how to get commit to include files not under versioning???

Greg Hauptmann greg.hauptmann.ruby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 09:39:54 UTC 2007

Haris - Thanks, using the "Status" command was ok for a work around.

Allan - I've tried this but after selecting all I get the following (see
below), so the question then was how to identify any files in the project
that require versioning and arranging for them to be added prior to the
commit.  I'm still interested in a combining feature that allows me to both
ADD and COMMIT in one hit however (like I had on Windows with Tortoise)

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: '/Users/greg/source/topdonator/doc/testonly.rb' is not under version
control

Cheers
Greg