[TxMt] Not re-open previous documents at startup

Ulai Beekam ulaibeekam at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:06:00 UTC 2007

Hello to everyone and to our Lord Allan Odgaard (and welcome back from the
vacation).

I have a question. Can we get a very easy feature in TextMate that allows,
when that feature is checked (with checkbox), that when we quit TextMate,
the documents that were open when we last quit TextMate will *not* open the
next time we load TextMate? I find this to be unintuitive behaviour because
I often quit textmate and do different things. One day HTML. The next day on
some C code, so the next day I don't want those HTML docs to open up in
front of me.

Regards,
Ulai