[TxMt] Subversion Commit

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Fri Feb 16 15:53:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm just playing aroung with TextMate's Subversion bundle. I'm
totally new to this, so please forgive me if I'm missing something
obvious or leaving out important information.

Martin Ott's svn client is installed. svnX is installed, too, and I
can browse the repository there.

In Textmate, I selected "Check Out...", entered the URL to the
subversion server (after starting a VPN connection) and all the files
were downloaded to my hard disk. Fine. :-)

But then I changed a file, selected "Commit" and TextMate said:
      svn: Commit failed (details follow):
      svn: Can't get password

So what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,