[TxMt] LaTeX mode: spurious & appearing in tabular

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:21:17 UTC 2007

2007/2/15, Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at hanover.edu>:
> Do you mean to say that this happened without you doing anything at

yes

> all? Perhaps you triggered one of the commands in the LaTeX -> Tables
> submenu? You must have taken some action to cause this, TM doesn't
> add text by itself.

Well I can't say for sure I didn't trigger anything, but even if I
did, the behavior is buggy, since it modifies *all* tables in the
document (adding an & at the beginning of each row).

Of the commands in the submenu you mention I see "add column" that
looks like the culprit, but I couldn't get it to act on the whole
buffer: it only modifies the current line, and only if it already has
a &. Maybe the associated script is buggy?

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org