[TxMt] some parts mercurial bundle does not work for me

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 21:53:17 UTC 2007

On 2/14/07, Yi Qiang <yqiang at gmail.com> wrote:

> > What's your system?
> I don't know what that means.  I am using a Macbook Pro (C2D).

I was asking for the OS X version. Guess it's 10.4.

> Here is the "nicer" version of the paste:
>
> http://pastie.textmate.org/40247
>

>  From the traceback it looks like it might be a problem with how hg
> is called, but I am not sure.

I don't understand where is the problem. Maybe a python guru could help us.

The difference I can see between my setup and yours are:
- I'm using python 2.3.5.
- My Mercurial is in ~/bin and ~/lib/python/.

Could you try to make and run a new command with this:

✂------✂------✂------✂------✂------✂------✂
require_cmd "${TM_HG:=hg}" "If you have installed hg, then you need to
variable (e.g. in Preferences / Advanced)"

if [[ -d "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY" ]]
   then export WorkPath="$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"; cd "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"
   else export WorkPath="$TM_DIRECTORY"; cd "$TM_DIRECTORY"
fi

# show it...
"$TM_HG" status --debug "$WorkPath"

Input: none
Output: Create new document

This will bypass all the parsing and linking made in the bundle.