[TxMt] LaTeX & AddressBookMe.plist

Berndt Farwer farwer at mac.com
Wed Feb 14 17:49:38 UTC 2007

Sorry, if this topic has been brought up before, but I was absent
from the list for a while.

The LaTeX templates extract the name and address from the file ~/
Library/Preferences/AddressBookMe.plist.
Now, I have recently moved and thus changed my address (also in
Address Book.app) but the AddressBookMe.plist is not updated. Indeed,
if I delete the file it is not re-created at all. Any ideas? Is this
due to an update of Apple's Address Book application. Can the content
of my own Address Book entry be retrieved in some other way?

Thanks,
Berndt