[TxMt] Re: Changing cursor position from command

Juan juanfc at lcc.uma.es
Wed Feb 14 00:52:16 UTC 2007

	Thanks Ale

only one thing.  That not was the point.

The point it is impossible to build a recursive scope in HTML.  In
HTML, for example, if your are inside a nested tag and you press ^-
Opt-B one time, to times, three times, etc, you will get _all_ your
source selected.  Never at the third (etc) level out in the nesting.
I like a lot TM, I can assure you, for many reasons.  But I don't
understand why the main problems are so tabued.