[TxMt] The Growing Importance of Themes

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Mon Feb 12 20:05:07 UTC 2007

I almost think that themes (after a certain set of core elements) need
to be specialized to be good.  Dawn is highly motivated by the fact
that I code largely in OCaml (for instance), and it uglies up HTML
something fierce.  Maybe the right solution is a core theme with
overlays that are activated based on the current base scope - so you
would have Dawn base that included an HTML, OCaml, ruby, etc overlay.

-David