[TxMt] Rubymate error

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:18:05 UTC 2007

Jose,

If you maintain an svn checkout of the Support directory, you need to
update it.  It looks like you have some version of it in /Users/
josevillalobos/Library/Application Support/TextMate.  If you're not
sure how that got there, you can delete the Support directory in that
folder, and RubyMate should start working for you.  In addition, make
sure that TextMate is set to "Cutting-Edge" updates in the preferences.

- Alex