[TxMt] Shift-Cmd-B in HTML

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Feb 11 20:13:09 UTC 2007

On Feb 11, 2007, at 1:36 PM, Juan wrote:
> 	Is there some way for telling TM to highlight the HTML "braces" like

> etc.
>
> I think the way should be highlightPairs in Grammar, but why nobody
> haven't do it yet?

Not sure I follow you. Do you want the whole <p> highlighted? If so,
it should already be, depending on the theme you use.

If you want the <p> to get highlighted more when the caret is over </
p>, then this is not really possible atm. highlightPairs works only
for single characters, not combinations.

> (is it possible?)

Haris