[TxMt] Re: Addition to Javascript Parsing?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Feb 11 16:13:19 UTC 2007

On 16. Jan 2007, at 03:22, Jacob Rus wrote:

> bcheninfo wrote:
>> Is there a way to tweak the Javascript bundle so that it
>> recognizes functions declared as described above?
> Not in the current version of TextMate.  I believe allan will
> figure out a way for TM 2.0 though.

I am not too optimistic -- there will be the look ahead requisite
system, but using it to match function declarations over multiple
lines is likely not straight forward, it is only for fixed constructs
that span multiple lines (e.g. setext style headings).

Though with JS there is the function keyword, so the function
matching rule could maybe be changed to using begin/end.