[TxMt] discontinuous selection?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Feb 11 15:09:59 UTC 2007

On 4. Jan 2007, at 18:04, Todd Ditchendorf wrote:

> Is discontiguous text selection possible with TextMate?

Nope, sorry.

> On a somewhat related note (this is a long shot...), does anyone
> have any idea what the -[OakTextView setMarkedText:selectedRange:]
> method is supposed to do? I can't seem to have it make any effect
> on my OakTextView...

This is part of the NSResponder protocol and used to set the marked
text for inputting composed characters such as é, which is entered by
first pressing ´ and then e, where the first glyph should be marked
while entering the next -- it has nothing to do with selection (and
is also not handled properly by TM).