[TxMt] Keep sub-folders from twirling in project pane

David Chartier dcharti at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 12:57:19 UTC 2007

I don't know if I'm using TextMate in a strange way, but: I have an HTML
blogging project open with a couple of root folders, and each of those
folders have one sub-folder for archive purposes. Every now and then I like
to archive posts from the main folder into the sub-folder, but when I do
this the sub-folder unfurls - and I really don't want this to happen. Is
there any way to stop it? A preference I can check somewhere? Why does it
open in the first place; is this behavior useful to some other workflow or
language?

Thanks for any thoughts
- david