[TxMt] Calling JavaScript Bundle developers

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Fri Feb 9 10:59:21 UTC 2007

> I've been trying to send this to the dev list, but somehow the message
> didn't make it to the list.

Make sure your using the same address your subbed from to send.

> I'm trying to commit the wonderfull JavaScript Tools Bundle[1] by
> Andrew Dupont to the repository, but it seems I'm not allowed to
> commit outside "my" bundle (that would be ActionScript.tmbundle)
>
> Is any of the JavaScript Bundle mantainer (or someone with full access
> to the repo) willing to commit it?
>
> Tha bundle is fully tested and ready for commit :)

Need to avoid committing small bundles like this, if the command and
such are generally helpful we should just make them part of the main
Javascript bundle. There are bundles that don't do this, but this is
where we should head. ;)

Has Andrew given permission for them to be added?

As for the command themselves, I'll let someone that knows something
about javascript respond. ;)