[TxMt] scp for TM?

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:04:44 UTC 2007

The way I started this thread was to remark that rsync was too big a
hammer for so small a task. I've used rSync too, but often I want to
make a surgical change, such as a quick fix to a phone number,
without committing a whole build. I know it's crummy development
practice, but my clients typically don't want to hear, "when v2.0 is
done and tested, you'll have the right phone number in there :)"

See my most recent post on a way to use SCP from inside TM.

--steve