[TxMt] getting SVN (subversion) working in textmate - "this client is too old to work" error

Greg Hauptmann greg.hauptmann.ruby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:49:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just new to textmate and trying to get SVN working.  I've pointed textmate
to my /usr/local/bin/svn area but when I request a status against a file I
get the following error.  Are there any tricks of the trade to get svn
working in textmate?

Status    Actions    File
subversion/libsvn_wc/questions.c:110: (apr_err=155021)
svn: T" with working copy '/Users/greg/source/testapp/app/controllers';
please get a newer Subversion clientsvn

Also does textmate subversion allow one to perform an overall "project
commit" after which it works out what has changed?

Tks
Greg