[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Feb 5 07:07:16 UTC 2007

On Feb 5, 2007, at 2:02 AM, Chip Cullen wrote:

> well, i don't know what to do with getting textmate to work with
> safari. am i the only one who is running into this problem? i feel
> like it can't just be me.

I just use the built in preview (ctrl-cmd-opt-P), which uses webkit
anyway, so it should look exactly like safari would show it.

The built in previous is also "live" as far as html and internal css
goes. External css is another story.

(I guess I get by with cmd+tab plus cmd-R when actually using a
browser to preview. Saving one keystroke just isn't worth it that
much. YMMV)

Haris