[TxMt] Latex to CSS (pygments ?)

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Feb 4 23:27:08 UTC 2007

Le 4 févr. 07 à 23:53, Wolfgang Machert a écrit :

> However the final step is a matter of preference. If what you did
> is working for you, it's fine.
> Just keep in mind that there are actually different possible
> solutions when you have access to a different machine (or have to
> deploy you work).

Thanks Wolgang i just keep that in mind. Actually, there is no
problem for me to create this file and to see the result..
But i want to understand very well the  mechanism

An i agree with you that perhaps with ruby, i need this different
solution.

I'm not very sure when i try to work like a unix geek, and some files
are very strange : profile .profile .profile_bash .bachrc
and now ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist. it's a lot of stuff around the
same idea ( set a good path) and the solution on the net are often
different.

Thanks for you explanation !

Grreetings Alain