[TxMt] Latex to CSS (pygments ?)

Wolfgang Machert wmachert at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:15:45 UTC 2007

I you have pygments installed via python 2.5 you have to put the path
into ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist since the .bash_profile will only be
read by a terminal (which means that TextMate is using python 2.3 at
the moment where you obviously haven't installed pygments).
To solve this problem you have three options:

1. create ~/.MacOSX$ cat environment.plist (if it doesn't already
exist) and insert something like { PATH = '~/bin:/usr/local/bin:...';}
2. install pygments in python 2.3
3. load pygments (either the egg which you have to unzip afterwards
or the source), put the pygments directory into ~/Library/Application
\ Support/TextMate/Support/lib, and add the following lines between
line 4 and 5 of Haris's command:

import os
import sys
sys.path.append('%s/lib' % os.environ['TM_SUPPORT_PATH'])

greetings
Wolfgang