[TxMt] Latex to CSS (pygments ?)

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Feb 4 17:00:49 UTC 2007

Le 4 févr. 07 à 17:45, Alain Matthes a écrit :

> I 'm not an expert with python : it's my first code !

ans i make a mistake with cut and paste

import codecs
from pygments import highlight
from pygments.lexers import TexLexer
from pygments.formatters import HtmlFormatter
fileObj = codecs.open("/Users/ego/Desktop/sign-diagram.tex", "r" ,
"utf8")
code = fileObj.read()
filecontent = highlight(u, TexLexer(), HtmlFormatter())
unicodefilecontent = unicode(filecontent)
out = file( "/Users/ego/Desktop/sign-diagram.html", "w")
out.write(unicodefilecontent)
out.close()

it's better like this

Alain

ps perhaps an expert with python can help me with :
  import os, sys etc...
  to make this script more easy to use !