[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Wed Dec 26 04:00:52 UTC 2007

Got it working... nuking the authorization directory and then setting

[auth]
store-auth-creds = yes

in the command line client .subversion/config

then used the command line client to do a checkin.

*Then* used textmate to svn ci (commit) a file... Yayy ! Works... =]

Just wanted to thank everyone that nudged me towards figuring it out...

happy holidays !
Daryl.