[TxMt] Color picker for CSS/HTML coding "Show" is not "Choose"

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Mon Dec 24 07:24:57 UTC 2007

I consider "Show" to be passive.  That is, any information displayed
will no be editable.

In this case, I want to "Select," or "Choose," or "Specify," or
"Define," or... whatEVER, a color.

I want to be able to enter/add a color value by way of the process of
visually referencing a color.  While I want to SEE a representation
of the color I'm choosing, simply "Showing" a color it is not what I
want to do.

eo