[TxMt] Bibtex default

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 21:34:26 UTC 2007

On Dec 23, 2007, at 3:41 PM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> Ah, sorry. I was looking for auto-completion of bibtex keys, but
> that seems to be handled by BibDesk now, and not by (as I had
> misremembered) reading the bibtex file.

Actually, we do still read the bibtex file, but we find it by
scanning the tex files in your project. I think Adam Maxwell has some
command using BibDesk, I am guessing you might be using that one. The
commands in the bundle however scan your tex files and try to do
something smart; most of the time they succeed.

> Sorry for the confusion - it must be close to a major holiday!
>
> Best wishes,

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College