[TxMt] Apache Bundle: Log Locations

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sat Dec 22 20:55:22 UTC 2007

> [ Apache Log Locations ]
> Is there any plan to add a setting/preferences GUI for this bundle?
> Different people have different log locations.

I've just updated to the bundle to allow users to override default
behavior if they wish. This can be done by setting the following
environment variables to the desired paths.

TM_APACHE_DIRECTORY
TM_APACHE_ACCESS_LOG
TM_APACHE_ERROR_LOG

If these aren't specified then the Bundle falls back to check for them
in their Leopard paths, then to Tiger.

The Open Config... command now uses TM_DIALOG which is smoother than
before. I'm tempted to remove the Open httpd Config, and Open User
Config commands as a result. Does anyone have a preference?

Cheers,
Simon