[TxMt] help finding "Format Method Signature"

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:41:13 UTC 2007

Greetings tm users...

In the 2nd obj-c screencast:
<http://macromates.com/screencast/objective_c_part_2.mov>
Shortly into this demo (in the first 20%) ... just after the insertion
of the delegate method "outlineView", Allan begins to introduce a
reformatting command (a bundle command?). After he shows what the
command is based on -- a command in the menu "Text->Reformat
Paragraph" used to reformat comments -- he moves the cursor to the
bottom of the window and presses on a UI element that looks like a
gear. This brings up a long list of bundle commands with their
associated icons (C, S, M, etc). When I press this UI element, I get a
popup menu of only a few items:

Help
Documentation for Selection
---
Language Boiler Plate ->
Accessor Methods For ->
Common Object Calls ->
Object Instantiations ->
Idioms ->
---
and about 6 more items.

Perhaps there was a change in Textmate or I am missing something in the GUI?

How do I see the pop up menu as shown in the screencast?

Thank you!
AZ