[TxMt] Matlab bundle

Miguel Vaz hepaminondas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:27:22 UTC 2007

Thx, nice work!
On Dec 17, 2007 5:45 PM, Jonas Müller <muellerj at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> after searching the list archive for a while, I have hacked together a
> short command to run Matlab straight from within textmate. The current
> problem is (as has been discussed on the list previously) that Matlab
> has to be launched from scratch every time (takes about 5s for simple
> hello-world scripts to execute).
>
> Is there a maintainer for the Matlab bundle? Is there anyone around
> who knows how to access the current Matlab session?

As far as I know (and this was something we really looked for for a while)
there is no real way to access matlab's current session.
You might want to take a look at this project, though:
http://jmatlink.sourceforge.net/

Btw, a colleague of mine did his "link" with something called HotKeys (I
think) in windows.
He defined a macro for pasting the selected text in his editor directly in
the matlab window.
No idea, though, how to make this in os x.

Best,
Miguel