[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Sun Dec 16 03:56:43 UTC 2007

The debug log statement sounds like a good bet to start. Can you let
me know where I'd add that in the bundle code (or walk me through it
if you've got a mo) ? I have to admit this is the first time I've had
to roll up my sleeves and figure out something being wrong with
textmate. It's been flawless up till now. In fact, I'm not even sure
it's a problem with textmate. COuld be something else I've done.

thanks !
Daryl.