[TxMt] Open new HTML Output Window

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Dec 14 23:51:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

maybe this is a very old hut, but still...

I really would like to be able to open an HTML page/code as TM HTML
output window from inside of an already opened HTML output window
because I need the TextMate.system() command.

There're several ways in my mind:
1) Javascript [don't work]
window.open('adress')
2) HTML [don't work]
3) shell [don't work]
mate -html 'adress' or cat 'adress' | mate -html
4) shell + Dialog 1/2 [don't know whether this would be possible, how
can I set the URL, and does TextMate.system() work?]
Write a nib containing a single WebView object

Any advices, hints? Or is this a feature request? I only need this
simple HTML output window without any buttons etc. I believe -
technically seen - it shouldn't be a problem ( Or? )

Thanks,

--Hans