[TxMt] Latex not found

Ben Wooliscroft bwooliscroft at business.otago.ac.nz
Wed Dec 12 12:05:30 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've enjoyed using TextMate a great deal and don't want to use the other
Latex editors on my computer, but:
- after updating to Leopard all was okay
- I installed the latex Leopard fix and...
- TextMate doesn't find pdflatex and suggests that the path is not there or
Latex isn't installed
- I know that Latex is installed because Texshop continues to find it and
run it happily
- I've updated (via a complete re-install of Mactex) Latex, but it still
isn't found by Textmate and is by Texshop
- I've looked at the manual and see that I should update/modify the path,
but I'm not sure where to and how to update it.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Ben

--
Dr Ben Wooliscroft
Senior Lecturer, University of Otago

Currently on sabbatical at the Wirtschaft Universität, Vienna
Postal address:
Dr Ben Wooliscroft
Marketing Scheuch 3.OG [C]
WU-Wien,