[TxMt] find email address in address book

Grant Hollingworth grant at antiflux.org
Tue Dec 11 17:48:37 UTC 2007

Excerpts from Allan Odgaard's message of Tue Dec 11 01:34:32 -0500 2007:
> This is very neat :) When we ditch Tiger compatibility I definitely
> want it in the Mail bundle.

Right... I should have pointed out that it needs 10.5, or for RubyCocoa to be installed manually.

The big problem with the command is that it doesn't like UTF-8 strings. I'm not sure if the problem is in Ruby, or RubyCocoa, or the AddressBook framework. It doesn't help that irb dislikes accented characters unless I use --noreadline, which is painful.