[TxMt] QL-TextMate Plugin

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:03:04 UTC 2007

Hi there,
I've just downloaded Ciaran's tmplugin+QLGenerator, and I'm very happy
with it.
If I got it right, the plugin generates a screenshot and then displays
it within QL. There's just a little downside to it:
The dimension and readability of the generated screenshots are implied
by the number of columns and rows of the documents, which sometimes
produce weird results.

I posted 2 screenshots to make it clearer. The first one is the most
significant, and the second one is to povide an example of acceptably-
readable scrrenshot.

Suggestion: Couldn't the screenshot be generated in a panel with a
fixed number of columns, and be of fixed width?

Thanks and congrats anyway, I was bored of black and white QLing my
source files!

Xavier Cambar

EDIT: And now with the files! ;-)