[TxMt] Lining up code automatically - perl mainly

Simon Holroyd holroyd at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 12:20:27 UTC 2007

Thanks.

I've tried to use perltidy and I get the following error pasted into the top
of the script I am attempting to tidy:

Possible precedence problem on bitwise & operator at
/sw/lib/perl5/Perl/Tidy.pm line 1840.

Which is really annoying. This is obviously a problem with the Tidy module
so I'll take a look at upgrading it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still not to sure about TM over emacs, but I'll
give it a fair go.

-Simon