[TxMt] latex- typeset & view window error message

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Fri Dec 7 07:08:42 UTC 2007

On 6 Dec 2007, at 20:23, Christoph Eyrich wrote:

> [...]
> i have the LaTeX bundle from the svn server. i tried the above
> nonetheless - to no avail.

Well, I gave instructions on how to update _the default_ version of
the plist library. If you have checked out a newer version, that one
eclipse the default version.

> so i moved the stuff from the svn repository away - and things are
> fine again. is this just a cutting edge problem (which i wouldn't
> mind)?

That is because when you moved away the stuff you had checked out, you
reverted to the default, and you had updated the default, per my
instructions.

So if you move back the checked out stuff _and update it_ (svn up) it
should work.