[TxMt] minor bug with status command in svn bundle?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Dec 6 06:27:35 UTC 2007

On 1 Nov 2007, at 21:38, Phil Schumm wrote:

> [...] one minor problem which might be a bug.  Say I have the
> following (invisible) directory named .foo: [...]

Things reported as “unknown” (by svn) would be ignored if _any_ of the
path components started with a period. I have changed it so that
_last_ path component has to start with a period, for us to not show
it as “new”.

So this will work from next build (or from now if you use svn checked
out bundles).

Sorry about the delay in addressing this.