[TxMt] actionscript/mtasc

Baluta Cristian cristi.baluta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:21:49 UTC 2007

some time ago i had a similar or exactly the same problem. txtmate does not
compile with all necesary parameters(since a current update), so you'll get
an error. you need a yaml(i think) file with settings in the same folder
with your main class. i'll try to get to you tomorow with a sample, i've
switched to haxe(wich i recomend to you too) and don't have any sample here.

On Dec 5, 2007 5:51 PM, Martin Jensen <martin at graphvision.com> wrote:

> Well i´ve tried those code snippits at mtasc.orgBut I havent seen any
> other files for download..
>
> I have done som testing i xcode and that worked (1 year ago) and i tried
> that in textmate, mtasc couldnt compile anyhting of that.
> I´ve got some easy none std8 (std) to compile i textmate.
>
> 5 dec 2007 kl. 16.34 skrev Baluta Cristian:
>
> there's a sample on mtasc site. did you tried? you need at least 2 files.
>
> On Dec 5, 2007 5:25 PM, Macace <martin at graphvision.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey guys.
> > got some questions:
> > I cant get std8 classes to work with mtasc. I thought that it should
> > work
> > right out of the box?!?
> > I´m using actionscript bundle.
> >
> > And to my other question is there anyone that can give med a dummy
> > project
> > of actionscript/mtasc?
> > (i.e a as project thats uses main class och a coupul of other classes)
> > Just
> > so that I can get a running start att this. I´ve been developing flash
> > sens
> > flash 2. But never open scorce.
> >
> > Thank you for your help and sorry for my spelling.
> > Martin
> > --

> --
> Cristi