[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits (or providing diffs also)

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Wed Dec 5 01:12:15 UTC 2007

I did this but the problem of the commit window not giving me the
option of providing the password for the repository to check in the
file changes persists (the barberpole progress bar never goes away
and I have to quite sbuversion and then svn cleanup the files to be
able to try again).

I also tried a few other commands (like Diff Revisions and while it
allows me to select from the various revisions and then hit ok it
goes off with the same sort of barber pole and never comes back with
the two files diffed).

The only thing I can think of that has changed is that while my user
account is the only one with w access to the repository, the read has
been changed to global (via http://domain.com/svn... ).

Does anyone think that might have caused a problem ? It seems strange
because the command line svn commands issued from the terminal (well,
iTerm) work fine

Absolutely stumped and console is not giving me any messages when the
Commit window goes into infinite progress mode. Is there something
like a TM_SVN_LOGIN environment varialbe I need to set or that may be
hidden in the Preference file somewhere ?

Any help appreciated... Either diagnosing or solving... kind of a
puzzler.

thanks,
Daryl.