[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Sun Dec 2 17:15:48 UTC 2007

This is a strange one. The other day my Subversion commits have
suddenly stopped working in terms of uploading to the repository.

I ctrl-shift-A, use the commit and get the window for commiting the
files I've highlighted and the -m message window. Enter a message...
All good.

When I hit Commit however, I get the Subversion Commit -
"Transmitting File data" window and the barber pole but the window
never comes back with either a dialogue box for the password for the
user or anything at all. I end up having to quite Textmate in order
to kill it and then doing a command line svn cleanup on the files
that I was trying to upload.

Handling svn through the command line with svn ci file.rhtml -m "blah
de blah" works fine however.

Does anyone have any idea of what may be causing this and how to
correct it ? I've gotten so used to the svn budle it's really
cramping my style now...

thanks !
Daryl.
PS> OSX 10.4.11, Textmate Version 1.5.7 (1436), svn, version 1.4.5
(r25188)