[TxMt] "Reformat to Column" needs better name

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Sat Dec 1 22:31:43 UTC 2007

On Nov 30, 2007, at 2:09 PM, Robin Houston wrote:

> Are you sure that's a standard command? I can't find it in the Text
> bundle on my installation, nor in the Subversion repository.

LOL you're right! Allan Odgaard wrote it for me:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-November/015684.html

It was long enough ago that I completely forgot it's a custom command
and not a built-in one. Funny...

Maybe I should submit it as a new addition to the Text bundle. I need
it every now and then, and I imagine others would find it useful.
Would anyone be interested in making the command "standard"? I think
it's the same as the usual ^Q except that it asks for the column
number instead of using the current window width.

Trevor